- The Pietro Carnaghi vertical turning centre model AC is designed and built in a compact form, with an extremely rigid thermo symmetrical structure, having the column-mounted to the table base.
- All these elements are assembled together in order to constitute a tough structure ensuring maximum stability and rigidity.
- The movable crossrail is designed and sized to withstand severe cutting conditions.
- On the front part, two horizontal sliding guides support the vertical ram saddle in its horizontal movement (through hydrostatic pockets).
- The distance between the superior and the inferior guideway is dimensioned to ensure the maximum cutting performances.
The different available configurations (different turning height, ram sections, machining accessories, measuring probes accessories) make the models AC to be the more flexible and useful to any need: starting from the most sophisticated precision in finishing operations (parts for aeronautics), to the most severe cutting conditions (forging rings).