Turning Notching Machine
Based on GURUTZPE turning notching lathe model GL13, this machine integrates two of the most common functions in corrugation rollers, turning to clean the damaged surface and Notching to redo-mark and recover the primary grooves to continue laminating without stopping. Less space, fewer operators required, lower investment… higher profitability.
Turning Notching Machine Main Characteristics
- “V” guiding; maximum robustness, damping capacity and precision maintained over time.
- FAMOC system for quick change of the machining function.
- Corrugated module the same as the machine described above.
- Turning module with robust square turret.
- Specific programs for rolling and corrugation operations for lamination rollers.<