Landing Gear Lathe
Based on our lathe mod. GLX16, this machine has the particular characteristic of having the mobile head lengthwise, with an architecture that generates a “neckline” between the head and the main bed. Thus allowing the tipping of the “T-piece” in both securing directions, adapting the distance between points to each part length and being able to perform all the external and internal turning operations in optimal conditions.
Landing Gear Lathe Main Characteristics
- Tipping capacity of up t3000 mm on “neckline”.
- Special chucks for various securing tools.
- Quick and easy set-up between different parts.
- Automatic integration of internal boring bars.
- Optimal operative ergonomics.