GURUTZPE GLX Series
GLURUTZPE GLX flat bed lathe models combine inverted “V” guide technology in a single machine with the traditional sliding configuration.
The machine has 4+1 guides in two separate areas, one for the tool carriage and another for the tail-stock center and steady rests. Thus, the machine is capable of machining the piece in a single set up, allowing the tool to cross the steady rest without stopping work. All this results in a considerable saving in additional commissioning and cycle times.
GLX Flat Bed Lathe Main Characteristics
- Reduction in commissioning operations. High productivity.
- High precision and durability.
- Optimum chip evacuation.
- Very good ergonomics and access for the operator.
- Optional integral enclosure. Greater protection and cleaning.
- Multi-process lathe with milling, grinding, drilling, boring capacity…
- Integrated measurement (optional).