GURUTZPE GHD Series
GURUTZPE’s horizontal GHD flat bed and hydrostatic guided lathes are based on double cast iron architecture, both hardened and rectified along their full length. The machining carriage consists of a hydrostatic guiding system, longitudinally and transversely, using “pump per pocket” hydro static technology, which guarantees unbeatable performance for rigidity, damping, positioning and durability. The best known guiding system for heavy precision machines.
GHD Hydrostatic Lathe Main Characteristics
- Optimum architecture for large parts and tonnage.
- Superior rigidity, allowing unbeatable machining precision even for the most demanding jobs.
- High damping to absorb fluctuating loads from machining and thus ensure greater accuracy.
- Minimum energy consumption, due to negligible levels of friction.
- Higher positioning qualities due to the hydrostatic guiding system and avoiding stick-slip phenomena.
- Zero wear of the guiding system and, therefore, infinite durability, thanks to zero contact between the sliding surfaces (continuously controlled interstitial oil film).
- Excellent management of the chip generated.
- Easy access to all parts of the machine, for ergonomic operation and maintenance.
- Possibility of implementing all the machining modules on the carriage (turning, milling, grinding, boring, ATC…)