SRA CNC Plane Surface Grinders
The SRA-CNC multi-purpose plane surface grinder is a large capacity machine. Both the Y axis vertical movement and the Z axis cross movement are precisely controlled by the CNC.
The machine has on-board storage capacity for up to 6 different programs.
The CNC control features multiple dressing cycles with automatic wheel diameter compensation and different parameters can be programmed, both for roughing and finish grinding or roughing and finish dressing, which helps to ensure the highest levels of precision and finish.
The machines are equipped with the latest generation Fanuc Oi-MD nano control and equipment.
The simple user-friendly touch screen control uses graphic-based software specially created by GER. The SRA-CNC machine is even easier to use than a conventional grinder and gives the performance and accuracy of a CNC machine without the complex codes. The diamond dressing is table mounted and all dressing cycles include diameter compensation.
The digital servo motor and bass screw system enable the highest levels of precision and productivity. Dressing is made easy with the aid of 9 pre-defined dressing profiles.
- Easy component size input and adjustment by touch screen keyboard or by physical position input using “teach-in” mode.
- Dressing on demand with automatic size & speed compensation.
- Independent table and cross axis oscillation movement
- Vertical plunge and pattern grinding.
- Different working parameters for roughing/finish grinding
- Different dressing parameters for roughing/finish dressing
- Angular grinding using interpolation.
- Six programme on-board storage.
- Operator display in different languages.
- Extra in-cycle dressing can be performed at any time during the automatic grinding cycle.