The CU-CNC Cylindrical & Universal Grinders features a more substantial, stronger structure. This enables the machines to grind heavier and larger diameter components than the C-CNC range. With its wider range of sizes between centers it is ideally suited to more demanding applications such as tungsten carbide component grinding with carbide wheels.
For components up to 2000mm in length, 450mm in diameter and up to 500 kg in weight.
|CHARACTERISTICS||CU-600 CNC||CU-1.000 CNC||CU-1.500 CNC||CU-2.000 CNC|
|Distance between centres (mm)||600||1||1.5||2|
|Centre height (mm)||180 (Optional 230)||180 (Optional 230)||180 (Optional 230)||180 (Optional 230)|
|Maximum grinding diameter (mm)||355 (Optional 455)||355 (Optional 455)||355 (Optional 455)||355 (Optional 455)|
|Max grinding diameter between centres (mm)||300 (Optional 500)||300 (Optional 500)||300 (Optional 500)||300 (Optional 500)|
|Max component weight between centres (kg)||100||100||100||100|
|Max load during live grinding (Nm)||125||125||125||125|
|Wheel dimensions (mm)||500 x 80 x 203||500 x 80 x 203||500 x 80 x 203||500 x 80 x 203|
|Wheel head motor power (Kw)||7-5 (Optional 10)||7-5 (Optional 10)||7-5 (Optional 10)||7-5 (Optional 10)|
|Work head speed (rpm)||10-800||10-800||10-800||10-800|
|Machine weight (Kg)||5.5||6.5||8||8.5|
The CU-CNC Cylindrical & Universal Grinder machines are equipped with the latest generation FANUC 0i-TF CNC control, motors and equipment.
• Touch screen programming with user-friendly GER graphic based grinding cycle screens to guide the operator.
• Possibility of grinding different profiles using the profile following cycle.
• Powerful graphic based programming for non-circular profile grinding option (C axis).
• Graphic page for simple adjustment of component taper, camber, etc.
• Wheel dressing is made easy with pre-defined graphic profiles.
• Powerful software allows on-screen graphic visualization and direct input of complex non-standard profiles to be programmed using ISO code
• USB and Ethernet connections enable program input and saving.
• Useful feature enables the operator to modify the process during automatic cycle without affecting the original program.
• Software page application for grinding time calculations.
• The software can be modified to answer to specific customer process or automation requirements.
• Data base screen which allows customers to create and save the characteristics of grinding wheels and diamond tooling.