CP CNC Cylindrical & Universal Grinders
The CP-CNC range of grinding machines are high capacity, strong, heavy duty machines with a large diameter capability and a good range of between centre sizes. They are ideally suited to heavy industry and are an excellent choice when grinding components such as tungsten carbide stabilizers (oil industry), large shafts (railway industry) and carbide rolls (metal forming industry). The range is also ideal for large diameter, short components where large chucks are required such as pressure balance seals and large aerospace components which require internal and external grinding in one set-up.
The machines are equipped with the latest generation FANUC 0i-TF CNC control, motors and equipment.
- Touch screen programming with user-friendly GER graphic based grinding cycle screens to guide the operator.
- Possibility of grinding different profiles using the profile following cycle.
- Powerful graphic based programming for non-circular profile grinding option (C axis).
- Graphic page for simple adjustment of component taper, camber.
- Wheel dressing is made easy with pre-defined graphic profiles.
- Powerful software allows on-screen graphic visualization and direct input of complex non-standard profiles to be programmed using ISO code.
- USB and Ethernet connections enable program input and saving.
- Useful feature enables the operator to modify the process during automatic cycle without affecting the original program.
- Software page application for grinding time calculations.
- The software can be modified to answer to specific customer process or automation requirements.
- Data base screen which allows customers to create and save the characteristics of grinding wheels and diamond tooling.