CM CNC Cylindrical & Universal Grinders
The CM-CNC range of cylindrical and universal grinders represent an excellent balance between capacity and strength and is designed to work with lighter, larger diameter components. It also has a good range of between center capacities and is ideally suited to grind precision, large diameter print rolls and hollow shafts etc, producing excellent surface finishes.
The machines are equipped with the latest generation FANUC 0i-TF CNC control, motors and equipment.
- Touch screen programming with user-friendly GER graphic based grinding cycle screens to guide the operator.
- Possibility of grinding different profiles using the profile following cycle.
- Powerful graphic based programming for non-circular profile grinding option (C axis).
- Graphic page for simple adjustment of component taper, camber, etc.
- Wheel dressing is made easy with pre-defined graphic profiles.
- Powerful software allows on-screen graphic visualization and direct input of complex non-standard profiles to be programmed using ISO code.
- USB and Ethernet connections enable program input and saving.
- Useful feature enables the operator to modify the process during automatic cycle without affecting the original program.
- Software page application for grinding time calculations.
- The software can be modified to answer to specific customer process or automation requirements.
- Data base screen which allows customers to create and save the characteristics of grinding wheels and diamond tooling.