The benefits at a glance
- High productivity
- Optimized availability
- High visibility
- Flexible applications
- Compact design
- Optimized access
- Round-the-clock service
Unique Machine Concept
Horizontal spindle position
The horizontal spindle position permits the longest possible Z-travel path and optimum chip fall.
The unique arrangement of the three linear axes minimizes the distance between the guides and the machining point (TCP), lending the machine considerable stability.
The tunnel concept allows the largest possible component – even in the case of with extremely long tools – to be swiveled and machined within the work area without collision.
Large swivel range
Three linear and two rotary axes permit 5-sided machining, as well as 5-axis simultaneous interpolation, with a swivel range of 230 degrees in the A’-axis and 360 degrees in the B’-axis.
Draw on the experience we have garnered over several decades and benefit from the automation technology we tailor to meet your needs – from solutions with part storage systems to highly flexible manufacturing lines.
Rotary Pallet Storage System
- Design versions with pallet storage positions at one to three levels
- Fast double change when using two pallets thanks to an innovative pallet changing device
- Visualization and organization of production orders with flexible production control software
- State-of-the-art production control software with 19-inch touchscreen panel
- A rotatable and lockable setup station with optimized access next to the machine control panel
Rotary Changer System
- Pallets are interchanged by means of a rotating pallet changer
- Optimally-matched pallet clamping system fixes pallets on the rotary table and setup station in the machine
- An integrated seating check system and flushing of the zero point clamping system guarantee high process reliability during the pallet change operation.
Customer-Specific Automation Solution
Compact pallet storage system
- The compact pallet storage system offers even greater flexibility in the configuration of pallet storage positions, permits a mixed operation of differently sized pallets and considers the length of the parts.
Flexible manufacturing system
- In the full version, both the tool flow and the part flow can be automated.