Notching Rollers Machine
Based on GURUTZPE lathe model. GL10, this notching roller machine perfectly integrates a corrugated-marking-measuring module on its transversal carriage, thus enabling the machining of the Notching rollers for the most demanding steel plants. The robustness of the machine, the reliability of its triple interpolation Notching head, the sharpness of its marking system and the accuracy of retractable feeler, allow the most complex roller geometries to be generated in different materials. But this would not be sufficient without special software developed over several years exclusively for these operations to program the most complex geometries.
Notching Machine Main Characteristics
- Robust milling head for different spindle diameters.
- Marking module with direct tools on special motor. Automatic withdrawal
- Retractable measurement module, based on MARPOSS element, for on-site measurement and operational referencing.
- Ideal operational ergonomics and maximum safety.
- Software can be customized to the customer’s needs.